TEN PLACES YOU MUST EAT IN CALABAR
Food is an essential part of life and a very important aspect of any travel experience. In no particular order, here are some of our best places to eat in calabar
1) CALABAR WAKKIS – Wakkis brings the flavors of Indian cuisine in your plate. Don’t hesitate to try the classic Chicken tikka and masala. Very good service, friendly staff.
Location: 5/6 Mcc road , Ikot Eyo, Calabar
2) CALABAR HARBOR AND SPA : A variety of dishes in the menu ranging from the famous and spicy chicken wings to their chicken basket. A great place for family dinner or a date. Small but elegant restaurant
Location : No 32, Asari Iso layout calabar
3) E3 RESTAURANT : Serves local as well as continental dishes in a friendly atmosphere. E3 is well-known for its fantastic starters, and is a must while in Calabar.
Location: Duke town calabar
4) GOLDEN DRAGON RESTAURANT : Although located inside Calabar Mall, it served one of the best Chinese food in calabar. I especially love the Special Dragon fried rice and fish in chili sauce
Location: Calabar Mall
5) HAPPY FOOD RESTAURANT: This is one of the leading Chinese restaurants in town. From their decoration, music, presentation, quantity of meals and finally the taste of their meals. It’s a must try.
Location: 119, Ndidem Usang Iso roadcalabar
6) CRUNCHES FAST FOOD : I have the best coconut rice here and it explains why the coconut rice is always finished before 2pm. If you love coconut rice then this is the place for you and oh! Their chicken salad is a delight too
Location: Marian Road calabar
EME-INN : for your local setup and meals , this is the place to visit for the best experience.. from isiewu to assorted pepper soup and very chilled beer.
Location: No 12, Bassey Edim street calabar
ALYCE ICE : Enjoy a lovely ice cream from Alyce ice . You get to mix the ice cream with different toppings. Portions are big and service is good. Try “ Sweet chocolate, baileys and sweet cream flavors together “ you are welcome
Location: Ndidem Usang Iso road calabar
AXARI POOLSIDE : if you love pizza I assure you they serve the best and their variety of peppered meat stepped down with a chilled bottle of alcohol is always a delight
Location : Leopard town, calabar
ATIMBO RESTAURANTS : it will be a shame to visit calabar and not try the famous bush meat and palm wine at atimbo . This will give you a first hand cultural experience. Pls don’t wear anything white .
Thank you so much for reading, pls add more places visit worthy on the comment section
True I had their salad once and it was good. Haven’t tried the snails. Thanks for your contribution ❤️
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hello , My name is Dodeye I am a story-teller , visual artist , textilist, food/travel enthusiast and most importantly “Our Modern day Monalisa” I am from Cross River state in Nigeria ( The Nations Paradise) where I studied visual art and specialized in Textile .Learn more
- Bucket list (1)
- Information (1)
- Lounge (2)
- Love letters (2)
- Meals and Miles (11)
- Secrets (24)
- Tales (33)
- Vain Corner (14)
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
▪ Bulavaad: They prepare the best snails and their salad is one of a kind